The Adelaide River Show Society, ‘ARSS’ Club, is a voluntary organisation which looks after the show grounds and runs 3 major events each year, being:
- ANZAC “Gunfire” Breakfast
- Adelaide River Country Races Combined Electrical Cup
- Adelaide River Show
- The ARSS Club features a caravan park with community pool.
- We also run the ARSS bar with food available.
- The venue is available for special events such as birthdays, weddings and other celebrations.
- The Club is the “hub” of the local Community
Funds raised through the major annual events, the caravan park, and the ARSS Club are used to maintain the facilities which have been built over the years and are an important asset to the Adelaide River community and wider Coomalie region.
The majority of the work is done by volunteers, allowing excess funds to be channeled back into the community. Our major annual events bring added business into our town and help enhance Adelaide River’s profile to locals and tourists alike.